About the Ezybill (email delivery) facility
This information is for persons who register to receive the Mount Barker District Council Rate Notices via Email (Ezybill).
The following Terms and Conditions apply to the use of the facility to receive the above mentioned Rate Notices including the use of information provided by the facility.
Terms and Conditions
By accessing the facility you agree to the following:
- Mount Barker District Council has an arrangement with Ezybill to electronically deliver Rate Notices via this facility.
- The information available from this facility (which includes downloadable material) is subject to copyright and is protected by laws of Australia and other countries through international treaties.
- Any links to third party websites or software on this site are provided solely as a convenience to you and such links should not be taken to imply any type of association, sponsorship, endorsement, monitoring, approval of, or responsibility for, the linked site or its content. These sites may be located in jurisdictions outside Australia and be subject to license or other types of agreements, policy and legislation relating to those sites. Should you decide to access any of the third party sites, you do so entirely at your own risk and Mount Barker District Council shall not be held liable for any claims, losses, expenses, injuries or damage arising from that access.
- If you choose to use the facility you must first register with, and provide your details to, Ezybill and agree to the Ezybill Terms and Conditions of use.
- Upon your request to receive Rate Notices via the Ezybill facility you acknowledge and agree:
- You are the intended recipient of any electronic Rate Notices from Mount Barker District Council sent via Ezybill.
- Only one ratepayer per property can register to receive electronic Rate Notices via Ezybill.
- You will only receive one Rate Notice per property and it is your responsibility to share this electronic Rate Notice with other ratepayers of the property.
- If you are the ratepayer for more than one property, you are required to register each property individually for delivery of Rate Notices via Ezybill.
- You will advise Mount Barker District Council of any changes to your personal details including your postal mailing address.
- To receive the Rate Notices electronically and recognise that a paper copy will no longer continue to be issued unless the email sent is undeliverable.
- You will not be charged a fee by Mount Barker District Council for accessing a copy of your Rate Notices in Ezybill.
- It may take up to one Rate Notices cycle for your registration to take effect.
- By using this facility the Rate Notices will be deemed to have been delivered, presented, received and viewed by you once it has been received by Ezybill and that you will not otherwise receive these Rate Notices.
- If you change your email address and do not update your Ezybill registration details causing Rate Notices to be undeliverable, fines, interest and any other fees may be applied to any unpaid rates accounts.
- If you cease to own or vacate the property you will need to unsubscribe your Ezybill registration for that property. Mount Barker District Council will cancel your registration for electronic Rate Notices for the property when a change of ownership advice is received on the title to the property.
- Mount Barker District Council is not responsible for any delivery delays or failures by the Ezybill facility.
- Mount Barker District Council has the right to cease the delivery of Rate Notices via Ezybill at which time Rate Notices will be sent as paper copies by ordinary post.
- You may unsubscribe from Ezybill at any time. You may continue to receive Rate Notices in Ezybill for up to 30 days while your request is processed.
- Not all communication from Mount Barker District Council will utilise Ezybill, you may receive paper correspondence by ordinary post for other official communications.
- These terms and conditions may be modified at any time by Mount Barker District Council and you agree to continue to be bound by the terms and conditions as modified. Mount Barker District Council will give notification of any changes to the terms and conditions via Ezybill.
- Mount Barker District Council may use your personal details for other Mount Barker District Council related purposes.